Simon Shawcross (simon @ hituni.com) is a master personal trainer, co-author of The ONE Diet, and of course, founder of HITuni. Simon has more than 20 years of experience as a personal trainer, and has been helping people get their certifications and start their own HIT business for 7 years.
HITuni is an e-learning course provider that specialise in delivering courses on High Intensity Training (HIT) and Evidence Based Fitness. If you are preparing to start a career in the fitness industry or have a thirst for in-depth knowledge, HITuni offers comprehensive HIT Personal Trainer and Master HIT Personal Trainer course (use code HIB10 for 10% OFF).
Listen to Simon Shawcross’ other appearances on the podcast:
- How HIT Improves Cardiovascular Health and How to Become a Great Personal Trainer
- How to Optimise Productivity Through Nutrition, Mindset and Meditation
- How He Started a HIT Business From Scratch and Effectively Marketed and Scaled His Way to Success (and What You Can Learn From It All)
- 240 – Simon Shawcross – How to Become a Great Personal Trainer
In this episode, Simon Shawcross describes HITuni, the various personal training courses, what the learning process looks like and much more.
Build your $1,000,000+ HIT studio and Join HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 1:40 – What is HITuni?
- 2:57 – Different HITuni courses and who they’re for
- 19:35 – Course design and learning process
- 27:41 – Course length and completion rate
- 33:16 – Is HITuni accredited?
- 38:03 – Additional materials needed to take the course
Selected Links from the Episode
- HITuni Courses mentioned (use code HIB10 for 10% off any course)
- Bodyweight Exercise
- The American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- ACE Fitness Certifications
- Anatomy and Physiology (A&P)
- Jay Vincent (Listen to my episodes with Jay here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4)
- Bill DeSimone (Listen to my episodes with Bill DeSimone here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3)
- Skyler Tanner (Listen to my episodes with Skyler here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5 and Part 6)
- Dr. Doug McGuff (Listen to my episodes with Doug here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)
- Dr. James Steele (Listen to my episode with James here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4)
- Dr. James Fisher (Listen to my episodes with James here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)