Author ‘The Biohacker’ Guide To Upgraded Energy And Focus’, CNS, NCSF-CPT, Specialist in Energy Production and Mitochondrial Optimization.
Anthony DiClementi (@TheHealthBP) is a health expert, author, and international speaker specializing in innovative methods to maximize energy. His uncommon biohacks use science, nature, and technology to upgrade the body and mind. DiClementi has been a popular guest lecturer at Fortune 500 companies (Groupon, Thiel Capital, and too many to list here) since 2014, where he teaches how to increase your energy production in order to become the best version of yourself. Anthony’s first book The Biohacker’s Guide to Upgraded Energy and Focus: An Uncommon System to Rapidly Optimize Physical and Mental Performance was released in July 2016 and has sold over 15,000 copies worldwide.
Contact Anthony – Anthony’s Facebook Page
In this episode, we cover:
- How to plan the first 90-min of your day
- Some top resources for marketing skills
- The big upside to stop checking business “stats”
- How to create a successful podcast
- How to prioritize and design your day for maximum productivity
- Top productivity tools and habits
- And much more.
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
Interested in starting a podcast? – Listen to this episode. I explain how to start and grow your podcast to over 30k downloads per month. I also explain how to identify your niche, get guests, market your show, and leverage systems and outsourcing (stream below or right-click here to download):
This episode is sponsored by Hituni.com, the best online courses in high intensity strength training. I recently completed their personal trainer course to increase my knowledge and become certified in HIT. HITuni offer DIY courses to help you get better results from your training and personal training courses to help you start and grow your HIT Business. Visit HITuni.com and use the code “HIB10” to get 10% OFF.
This episode is also brought to you by, former guest, and health and sleep coach, Alex Fergus. Alex has worked with hundreds of clients from all walks of life to help them fall asleep faster and improve their sleep quality, as well as, optimise fat loss, muscle gain, overall health and energy level.
Alex is an accomplished athlete, representing New Zealand in rowing, winning national bodybuilding titles and breaking powerlifting records. He’s absolutely ripped and strong as an ox, and has won the Paleo f(x) RealFit competition 2 years running against some of the most fierce competition around. The first time around, he won the competition training only 15-minutes per week.
Alex attributes much of his success to optimising his sleep. As a former chronically sleep deprived young adult, Alex pays close attention to his sleep and has invested heavily to optimise his own sleep quality for maximum benefit. Alex has devoted much of his time to researching how to improve sleep and has a ton of experience helping his clients with theirs. For a FREE 4 part sleep improvement series with tips that will revolutionise your sleep quality and help you fall asleep faster to give you more energy, improved body composition and better well-being, sign up here.
Scroll below for links and show notes…
- Anthony’s background [07:10]
- How did Anthony make the transition from employee to entrepreneur? [12:30]
- What are the key areas of health that people should be addressing with biohacking? [16:20]
- Is there data to support the potential dangers of exposure to unnatural, non-native, electro-magnetic fields? [18:45]
- How to mitigate the potential dangers of electromagnetic fields [21:55]
- Anthony’s top 3 biohacks for improving health and body composition [25:15]
- The benefits of sun exposure [28:50]
- Anthony’s current project [31:00]
- The first 90-minutes of Anthony’s day [37:18]
- How does Anthony prioritize business activity? [39:55]
- How to stop being addicted to checking vanity metrics and stats [43:10]
- Anthony’s favourite marketing resources [48:30]
- One way to create a successful podcast [50:30]
- Anthony’s favourite apps and tools for improved productivity [55:30]
- What books has Anthony’s re-read the most? [1:02:05]
- The best investment Anthony has ever made [1:02:35]
Selected Links from the Episode
- Thiel Capital
- The Biohackers Guide
- Electromagnetic radiation and health
- How to Have More Energy, Increased Focus & Better Sex (Anthony’s interview in Renegade Radio)
- The Big Short
- The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- The Truth About Abs: How To Make $1,000,000 Per Month with Digital Products (Plus: Noah Kagan results)
- Virgin Media
- Cytochrome c
- Biohacking Secrets Lifestyle Community
- Anti-Alcohol Antioxidants by Life Extension (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Activated Charcoal (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Biohacking Week
- Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch
- Perfect Day Formula from Craig Ballantyne
- Five Minute Journal App
- Rebounder Mini-Trampoline (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Click Funnels
- DotCom Secrets (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Expert Secrets (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- The Biohacking Secrets Show by Anthony Clementi
- High Intensity Training
- Moleskin Journal (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Full Screen (Distraction-Free!) Writing On A Mac
- Neo2 Alphasmart Word Processor (Amazon US)
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Do the Work: Overcome Resistance and Get Out of Your Own Way by Steven Pressfield (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- The War of Art: Break Through the Blocks and Win Your Inner Creative Battles by Steven Pressfield (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Clearlight Infrared Sauna
- Dave Asprey
- Tim Ferriss
- Mike Geary
- Richard Branson
- Neale Donald Walsch
- Craig Ballantyne
- Russel Brunson
- James Friel
- Neville Medhora
- Noah Kagan
- Darren Hardy
- Steven Pressfield
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: What does the first 90-minutes of your day look like? Please let me know in the comments.