In 1967, Kieser Training was pioneering – it was one of the first companies to recognise the health benefits of strength training and consistently encouraged the use of machinery to this end. More than 50 years later, Kieser has remained faithful to its concept and is still ahead of the curve. The machines continue to be developed in-house, always on the basis of current medical research to guarantee maximum training effectiveness.
Kieser has 42 owned facilities and 118 franchises worldwide. There are 1,500 people in the Kieser team and over 265,000 clients. Kieser Training is the envy of the high intensity business world.
Interested in starting a Kieser Training franchise? Click Here
Keiser Training websites:
Patrik Meier is the Chief Operating Officer for Kieser Training. Patrik is a mechanical and industrial engineer, and specialised in sales, marketing and branding. Patrik spent time in the Swiss army as an infantry officer and in the health industry in different management and executive positions.
After reversing his back pain with MedX lumbar extension and cervical extension machines, Patrik became very passionate about MedX strength training and was hired as a CEO for a health business operating two medical oriented strength and conditioning facilities in Switzerland. During his time as CEO, Patrik took ownership of one of the facilities and proceeded to grow the business significantly.
Eventually, Patrik met Werner Kieser and decided to join Kieser Training as COO, responsible for operations, branding, marketing, product management, training and education, machine engineering, R&D, and quality management.
Learn the systems, marketing, and hiring processes to grow your high intensity training business – Click Here
Enjoy the show!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
Click the link below to listen from the exact time stamp on Overcast:
- The history of Kieser Training [2:50]
- What makes Kieser Training different? [13:07]
- The Kieser Training marketing strategy [15:40]
- Kieser Training client care [20:50]
- The Kieser Training business model [26:05]
- How do Kieser Training incorporate medical professionals into their business? [30:50]
- Why are Kieser Training either “loved” or “hated” by the medical community? [33:00]
- The new Kieser Training machine innovations [34:50]
- How might the IB6 be more effective than the MedX Leg Press at stimulating momentary muscular failure? [41:50]
- What is Delphex and why do they NEED it in their value chain? [45:20]
- The Kieser Training franchising strategy [48:45]
- Why did Kieser Training decide to franchise? [51:40]
Selected Links from the Episode
- Nautilus, Inc
- MedX Lumbar Extension
- MedX Cervical Extension
- Pelvic Floor Training
- i-B6 machine
- MedX Leg Press