James Schramko is the Founder and CEO of business coaching services SuperFastbusiness.com and SilverCircle.com. He’s considered by many as the top online business coach on the planet. James is the author of the Amazon Best Seller, Work Less, Make More ( Amazon US / Amazon UK ). This book is excellent. I devoured it in 2 days and started implementing immediately.
In his 8 years as a business coach, he’s helped over 2,000 students create and maintain six, seven and eight-figure businesses. 78.5% of his community make more than $100k per year. Members of James’s select group (Silver Circle) report multi-million dollar gains within short periods of working with James. His podcast, SuperFast Business Online Business Coaching, gets 65,000 downloads each month and has been downloaded a total of 2.8 million times!
Regardless of what business you’re in, James can add an enormous amount of value.
- Why it took James 9-months to make his first online sale
- How to find your “converting offer”
- The importance of focusing on the customer
- Pareto Law
- The importance of curtailing social media consumption
- The Law of Category
- Podcasting opportunities
- … and much more
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
This episode is brought to you by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training that come highly recommended by Dr. Doug McGuff, Dr James Fisher and Luke Carlson. Course contributors include world-class exercise experts like Drew Baye, Ellington Darden and Skyler Tanner. If you want to become an excellent HIT Personal Trainer, create a great team of trainers or build a successful fitness business, I highly recommend you use CW10 to get 10% off any course – HERE
This episode is also brought to you by Health IQ: A life insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclists, weight lifters, HIT participants and more, get a lower rate on their life insurance.
Go to healthiq.com/cwarrior to support the show and see if you qualify. If you take care of yourself: do smart strength training, eat well, and you’re life insurance company doesn’t seem like they care, there’s an answer for you: Health IQ actually gives savings to people who take care of themselves. About 56% of Health IQ customers save between 4-33% on their life insurance. Health IQ customers can save up to a third because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive, but your life insurance company probably just doesn’t care, you care, and there are companies out there that care.
To see if you qualify, get your free quote today at healthiq.com/cwarrior or mention the promo code CWarrior when you talk to a health IQ agent.
FREE HIT workout progress sheet and 20 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr. Doug McGuff, Drew Baye, and Bill DeSimone – Click Here
Selected Links from the Episode
- Ask: The Counterintuitive Online Method to Discover Exactly What Your Customers Want to Buy…Create a Mass of Raving Fans…and Take Any Business to the Next Level by Ryan Levesque ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- The Lean Startup: How Today’s Entrepreneurs Use Continuous Innovation to Create Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Pareto Distribution
- The Law of Category
- The 22 Immutable Laws Of Marketing by Al Ries ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Freedom Ocean Internet Marketing with James Schramko and Tim Reid | Internet Business | Online Marketing Podcast
- Apple iTunes Podcast Stats
- How to Start a Podcast: The 1,000,000 Download Formula
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )