On the 25th March 2014, I had the privilege of interviewing Laura Thomas, founder of happysugarhabits.com. Laura is an absolute sugar ninja, and has dedicated much of her time to understanding how to help people reduce sugar cravings. Laura has been successful in helping people lose weight, improve health, and regain their energy.
I learnt a ton of stuff in this interview and I feel ashamed for not uploading it at the time, better late than never! Also, I apologise for the echo and questionable sound quality but hopefully we make up for that with some amazing conversation.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is sponsored by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training. Whether you want to take their Full Personal Trainer Course or DIY HIT for Health course, simply add the course you want to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code CW10 to get 10% off your purchase!
For my FREE eBook with 6 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr Doug McGuff, Drew Baye and Skyler Tanner – Click here ????
Here’s a peek at what we discuss….
- How happysugarhabits.com started, and what it’s all about
- 6 week program – Mentor Me Off Sugar
- Laura’s personal mission and how she wants to help everyone get control over sugar
And tips on….
- How to avoid sugar
- Products and food stuffs to avoid
- How much sugar you should consume per day
- Why you should eat fat and avoid low fat
- Why excess carbohydrates are dangerous
- Why you need saturated fat
- Why sugar is addictive and dangerous
- How to reduce sugar cravings
- Why you should go on a fructose detox
- How to change your habits and deal with social situations
- How to improve your will power and stay motivated
- What a healthy diet really looks like
- What are good sugar substitutes
For more information on Laura’s amazing blog, products, and services check out:
If you enjoyed this interview, please consider leaving a review (it really helps to promote the podcast):