This is the first monologue with yours truly. A few weeks ago, I sent out a survey invite via social media to get your feedback on what you like and dislike about the podcast and your current challenges in fitness, business and lifestyle. In this episode, I share my thoughts on your most popular questions.
In this episode, we cover:
- Your questions, answered!
- The most effective and sustainable diet for losing weight (and why)
- Training and exercising to stay lean, maintain muscle mass, and maximize gains
- What you need to know to become superhuman
- How to work smarter and become more productive
- Additional little tips and tricks you can use to get better results, and more!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
This episode is sponsored by Hituni.com, the best online courses in high intensity strength training. I recently completed their personal trainer course to increase my knowledge and become certified in HIT. HITuni offer DIY courses to help you get better results from your training and personal training courses to help you start and grow your HIT Business. Visit HITuni.com and use the code “HIB10” to get 10% OFF.
- How can you lose fat more effectively? [2:22]
- A few other tips and tricks for losing fat [5:00]
- How to exercise to stay lean and maintain muscle mass [6:39]
- How little changes to how you move every day can help you stay supple and lose a bit more fat [9:03]
- How to maximise muscle mass [10:44]
- How to eat if you want to maximise gains [12:55]
- The importance of sleeping well [14:04]
- Managing stress with meditation [14:49]
- The one thing you need to know if you want to become superhuman [15:24]
- How to improve your productivity [16:06]
- How software automation and outsourcing can help you work better and smarter [20:24]
Selected Links from the Episode
- Slow-Carb Diet
- The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Skullcandy Headphones Smokin Buds 2 Mic (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- The Bulletproof Diet by Dave Asprey (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- How to Hack Your Sleep: The Art and Science of Sleeping by Dave Asprey
- Ideal Lifestyle Costing (Dreamlining)
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Outlook.com – Organize your world
- The Checklist Manifesto: How to Get Things Right by Atul Gawande (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Arthur Jones
- Doug McGuff (check out my interviews with Doug here: part 1, part 2, and part 3)
- John Little (check out my interview with John here)
- James Steele (check out my other interviews James Steele here: part 1, part 2)
- James Fisher (previous interviews with James Fisher are available here: part 1, and part 2)
- Ben Greenfield (check out my interview with Ben Greenfield here)
- Steve Maxwell (check out my interviews with Steve here: part 1, and part 2)
- Tim Ferriss
- Dave Asprey
What do you think about my tips? Agree or disagree, let me know below!