Check out my interview on KetoGeek – HERE
- The Ketogenic diet
- The Carnivore diet
- Intermittent feasting
- The genesis and grand mission of KetoGeek
- Why sometimes it’s smarter to start a service business before a product business
- The importance of building businesses based on your strengths and passion
- How one tweet from Tim Ferriss made KetoGeek explode
- How KetoGeek developed their Energy Pods.
- New KetoGeek products
- How to manage information overwhelm
- How to build and promote a successful podcast
- … and much more
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
This episode is brought to you by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training that come highly recommended by Dr. Doug McGuff, Dr James Fisher and Luke Carlson. Course contributors include world-class exercise experts like Drew Baye, Ellington Darden and Skyler Tanner. If you want to become an excellent HIT Personal Trainer, create a great team of trainers or build a successful fitness business, I highly recommend you use CW10 to get 10% off a PT Course – HERE
This episode is also brought to you by Health IQ: A life insurance company that helps health conscious people like runners, cyclists, weight lifters, HIT participants and more, get a lower rate on their life insurance.
Go to healthiq.com/cwarrior to support the show and see if you qualify. If you take care of yourself: do smart strength training, eat well, and you’re life insurance company doesn’t seem like they care, there’s an answer for you: Health IQ actually gives savings to people who take care of themselves. About 56% of Health IQ customers save between 4-33% on their life insurance. Health IQ customers can save up to a third because physically active people have a 56% lower risk of heart disease, 20% lower risk of cancer and a 58% lower risk of diabetes compared to people who are inactive, but your life insurance company probably just doesn’t care, you care, and there are companies out there that care.
To see if you qualify, get your free quote today at healthiq.com/cwarrior or mention the promo code CWarrior when you talk to a health IQ agent.
FREE HIT workout progress sheet and 20 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr. Doug McGuff, Drew Baye, and Bill DeSimone – Click Here
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: How do you deal with information overwhelm? Let me know in the comments below.
Selected Links from the Episode
- Ketogenic Diet
- Pacific Rim
- Robust Auto Detailing
- Need for Speed
- Collagen ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Carnivore Diet
- Ascent Whey Protein ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- High Intensity Training
- Cal Fussman – The Master Storyteller Returns (The Tim Ferriss Show)
- My Patreon Page
- Leave a review for Corporate Warrior HERE
- Ashtanga vinyasa yoga
- MCT Oil ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Wired to Eat: Turn Off Cravings, Rewire Your Appetite for Weight Loss, and Determine the Foods That Work for You by Robb Wolf ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution by Richard Dawkins ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- The Open Boat by Stephen Crane ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )