Diana Del Garbino (diana @ mymusclesinmotion.com) is a former SWAT, certified fitness coach, and the CEO of Muscles in Motion, INC. located in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Muscles in Motion is a personal training studio which offers exercise methods that are based on science & bio-mechanics, fitness programs for busy lifestyles, and utilise state-of-the-art technology to track individual fitness progress.
Some of Diana’s certifications include Certified Golf Fitness Instructor Level 3, Titleist Performance Institute, FMS (Functional Movement Systems) Certified, Level 2, Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach and Certified Personal Trainer, National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA).
In this episode, Diana shares her high intensity training and business journey, how to create unique client training prescriptions, tips on performance tracking/record keeping, and much more.
Grow your high intensity training business by joining HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the podcast below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
- 4:17 – Diana’s SWAT experience and HIT journey
- 7:52 – The genesis of Muscles in Motion
- 10:47 – How to create unique client training prescriptions
- 21:15 – Tools used for performance tracking/record keeping
- 30:50 – Scaling, training, and building relationships
- 33:29 – The golf strength training
- 41:24 – How to systematise and streamline business processes
- 48:32 – Other important things for unique client training prescriptions
Selected Links from the Episode
- Muscles in Motion
- Lake Oswego, Oregon
- Resistance Exercise Conference (REC)
- Titleist Performance Institute
- Functional Movement Systems
- National Exercise & Sports Trainers Association (NESTA)
- Surge 360
- Nautilus Machines
- Efficient Exercise
- TRX System