Bill Crawford (email – iamfitness [@] aol.com) has been a leader and visionary in fitness since 1977, and is the owner of Basic Training, a well revered high intensity strength training facility in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Bill was trained for musculoskeletal evaluation and rehabilitation at the Exercise Science Center, University of Florida in Gainesville, and was personally trained by the late Arthur Jones, inventor of Nautilus and MedX.
Over the past 42 years, Bill has provided fitness training for thousands, exercising muscles in isolation to muscle failure with equalized resistance through the full range of motion using a safe and effective protocol.
This podcast is rich with information on MedX and high intensity strength training methods, how to build a successful single-location HIT business, how to perfect pricing and packaging, sales and marketing tactics, and much, much more.
When it comes to building a successful small fitness business that is both highly profitable and fun to own, Bill and Debbie Crawford have really cracked the code. I am excited to share their wisdom with you in this episode so that you may do the same!
Access exclusive content with Bill HERE
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by the Resistance Exercise Conference – The Science and Application of Strength Training for Health and Human Performance
Would you like to:
- Learn from the top strength training researchers?
- Network and connect with other exercise professionals from all over the world?
- And get inspired, rejuvenated, and focused on your strength training business?
I certainly do, and that is why this will be my second appearance at REC. It was my favourite weekend of 2018, and I am very excited to attend again this year. There will be key note presentations from Dr Doug McGuff, Dr Jeremy Loenneke, Dr James Fisher, and Luke Carlson. The attendee has become the centre of the conference and there will be a new element where the audience will participate in a crowd sourcing activity to address challenges, questions, and goals for the keynotes to address head on.
The conference will be held on the 22nd and 23rd March 2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at The Graduate Hotel.
If you want to take your strength training business to the next level and build a world class strength training network, I highly recommend you come along and Register Here Now (please add “Corporate Warrior” to the “How did you hear about us” section).
Selected Links from the Episode
- 1,000 True Fans
- Bill Crawford’s YouTube channel
- LA Fitness
- Small Giants: Companies That Choose to Be Great Instead of Big by Bo Burlingham
- Discover Strength
- Resistance Exercise Conference
- Basic Training Tour
- Steve Miller Band
- Los Angeles Dodgers
- Rock Solid Fitness
- 79 year old on a wobble board
- MedX Lumbar Extension
- Nautilus Lower Back Machine
- Crooked: Outwitting the Back Pain Industry and Getting on the Road to Recovery by Cathryn Jakobson Ramin / Website
- Gluteator demo
- Colorado Experiment
- Dynavec: Multi-Directional Resistance Systems
- Jeff Casebolt PhD – Building Dynavec, The First Multi-Directional Exercise System (#174)
- Total Gym
- Total Gym Cyclo Trainer Video with Bill Crawford
- Arthur Jones
- Dr. Michael Pollock
- Jim Flanagan (Listen to my podcasts with Jim here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3)
- Dr Ellington Darden
- Jane Fonda
- Dr Michael Fulton
- Debbie Crawford
- Jack LaLanne
- Luke Carlson (Listen to my podcasts with Luke here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6)
- Armand Hammer
- Ronald Reagan
- Steve Yeager
- Jeff Casebolt (Listen to my podcast with Jeff here)
- Skyler Tanner (Listen to my episodes with Skyler here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6)
- Tom Campanaro
- Doug Holland (Listen to my episodes with Doug here: Part 1 and Part 2)