Gainesville Health and Fitness (GHFC) are one of the most profitable health clubs on the planet with 28,000 members across three locations consisting of a 75,000 sq ft club, a 25,000 sq ft center, and a 14,000 sq ft women’s only center. GHFC provide a broad suite of services including Strength Training, X-Force training, Sports Activities, Health & Recovery Programs, swimming pools, and much more.
Adrian has been with GHFC for 12 years and one of his key roles is to oversee the sales and marketing function.
In this episode, Adrian describes the GHFC sales process from end-to-end and how they have automated sales for optimal productivity. Whether you are a personal training business owner or a sales executive, you will find Adrian’s sales principles and tactics incredibly valuable, which also include how to measure the right sales metrics, the best sales tools for your business, how to succeed as a sales person in fitness, how to re-acquire lost members, and much, much more.
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
Learn how to acquire customers for your strength training business HERE
This episode is brought to you by the Resistance Exercise Conference – The Science and Application of Strength Training for Health and Human Performance
Would you like to:
- Learn from the top strength training researchers?
- Network and connect with other exercise professionals from all over the world?
- And get inspired, rejuvenated, and focused on your strength training business?
I certainly do, and that is why this will be my second appearance at REC. It was my favourite weekend of 2018, and I am very excited to attend again this year. There will be key note presentations from Dr Doug McGuff, Dr Jeremy Loenneke, Dr James Fisher, and Luke Carlson. The attendee has become the centre of the conference and there will be a new element where the audience will participate in a crowd sourcing activity to address challenges, questions, and goals for the keynotes to address head on.
The conference will be held on the 22nd and 23rd March 2019 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, at The Commons Hotel.
If you want to take your strength training business to the next level and build a world class strength training network, I highly recommend you come along and Register Here Now
Selected Links from the Episode
- X-Force Body
- Nautilus, Inc
- High-intensity training
- My Last 12 Cents – Joe Cirulli, Gainesville Health & Fitness
- Vertex Fitness
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- Fitness Business Intelligence (Robert Jackson)
- Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide to Opening Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, Email, Text, and Cold Calling by Jeb Blount
- StrengthsFinder 2.0 by Tom Rath
- The Effective Executive: The Definitive Guide to Getting the Right Things Done by Peter Drucker
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio (Audible)
- Modern Romance: An Investigation by Aziz Ansari (Audible)