Bram Kroeske (bram @ fit20.nl) is the co-founder and Director of Training and Development at fit20. Bram started his career as a Physical Therapist at the Mossberg Physical Therapy Institute specifically on medical exercise therapy for tissue regeneration. He has a master’s degree in Orthopedic of Manual Therapy at Ola Grimsby Institute exploring scientific therapeutic exercise progressions, nutrition, and diet.
In this week’s episode, Bram shares the fit20 origin story, fit20’s impact on the healthcare system, fit20 training programming, Bram’s skepticisms of HIT and how he became a HIT enthusiast, and much more.
Curious what starting your own business at fit20 would look like? fit20 is already open in 9 countries and counting. If interested, please fill in this form
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilized by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention “High Intensity Business” in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
- 04:55 – Bram Kroeske and the genesis of fit20
- 12:03 – HIT skeptic turned HIT practitioner
- 21:10 – The impetus of building fit20
- 25:14 – fit20’s positive impact on healthcare system
- 31:44 – Why fit20 decided not to focus on nutrition
- 35:54 – The fit20 training programming and target market
- 45:43 – Session types and equipment
- 48:38 – Bram’s workout, diet, lifestyle
Selected Links from the Episode
- InForm Fitness
- Power of 10: The Once-A-Week Slow Motion Fitness Revolution by Adam Zickerman and Bill Schley
- Body by Science: A Research Based Program for Strength Training, Body building, and Complete Fitness in 12 Minutes a Week by John Little and Doug McGuff
- Ultimate Exercise
- The Game Changers