HIT proponent, author, and the foremost authority on Power Factor Training ( Amazon US / Amazon UK ) and Static Contraction Training ( Amazon US / Amazon UK ), Pete Sisco is a highly successful online entrepreneur and businessman, and he has used his business acumen to create, grow, and sustain the wealth that allows him to travel, live, and work from anywhere he wants in the world.
He uses his expertise to motivate and mentor budding entrepreneurs toward starting their own respective online businesses safely and successfully, guiding them toward the same personal freedom that he enjoys.
In this episode, Pete talks about what you need to know: the fundamentals, the mindset and attitudes you need to have, which tools, services, and platforms you should consider – everything – on how to start and grow your own online business now.
Want to hear more from Pete Sisco? Check out our first interview here.
If you want to learn how to start an online business, go here
- Precision Training by Pete Sisco
- Pete Sisco’s Safely Leave the Rat Race
- Pete Sisco’s Official Website
- Pete Sisco on Facebook
- Pete Sisco on Twitter
- Pete Sisco on Google+
In this episode, we cover:
- An in-depth discussion on how to start your own online business
- Why now is the right time for HIT enthusiasts – and everyone else – to start their own business
- Which tools, services, and products you should look into and use
- … and much more!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilised by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $1,000 OFF software licensing fees, please go to ARXfit.com and mention Corporate Warrior in the how did you hear about us field.
This episode is brought to you by Hituni.com, providers of the best online courses in high intensity training that come highly recommended by Dr. Doug McGuff and Discover Strength CEO, Luke Carlson. Course contributors include world-class exercise experts like Drew Baye, Ellington Darden and Skyler Tanner. There are courses for both trainers and trainees. So even if you’re not a trainer but someone who practices HIT, this course can help you figure out how to improve your progress and get best results. Check out Hituni.com, add the course you want to your shopping cart and enter the coupon code ‘CW10’ to get 10% off your purchase!
To subscribe via email and get my FREE eBook with 6 podcast transcripts with guests like Dr. Doug McGuff, Drew Baye, and Skyler Tanner – Click here
QUESTION(S) OF THE DAY: Do you run your own online business? What tools, tips, and tricks have you found useful in your experience? Please let me know in the comments at the bottom of this post.
Click the link below to listen from the exact time stamp on Overcast:
- Is now too late a time to start your own online business? [8:47]
- Pete talks about portable income and why “mobility is the new wealth” [12:48]
- Pete on Safely Leave The Rat Race, his one-to-one mentoring service, and what sets it apart and makes it unique [21:00]
- Pete talks about his process [29:51]
- Why is now a good time to start your own business online? [36:50]
- Pete on the challenges that people who want to start a business face and on already-successful entrepreneurs understating those challenges [37:55]
- On online real estate, how to improve its value, and nano-economies [42:48]
- How Pete got started on creating his own business his own nano-economy (and what HIT personal trainers can learn from his experience) [50:23]
- What are some of the ways that HIT enthusiasts can take what they love doing and make money off it? [55:59]
- The right perspective and the mindset you need to have [1:00:18]
- The power of having an online business [1:07:30]
- What are some of the most common mistakes people make when starting out, and what do people need to know before they get going? [1:09:44]
- What are some of the tools and services Pete uses in running his online business, and how much of these should you use these when you’re just starting out? [1:17:26]
- What do Pete’s websites run on? [1:27:05]
- What is Pete’s approach to managing his finances and where and how he lives? [1:29:08]
- How does Pete work with exchange rates and currencies? [1:31:53]
- Pete’s advice for people who want to get started with cryptocurrency [1:35:52]
Selected Links from the Episode
- Ford | Model T | Model-A
- Industrial Revolution
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich by Tim Ferriss (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Digital Nomad
- Ambergris Caye (Belize island)
- Bitcoin | Website (Cryptocurrency)
- Ethereum | Website (Cryptocurrency-related Blockchain App Platform)
- 7 Minute Rotator Cuff Solution by Jerry Robinson and Joseph Horrigan ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Legendary Abs: Gold Edition ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Shut Up and Take My Money (meme)
- The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less by Barry Schwartz ( Amazon US / Amazon UK )
- Drop shipping
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Fibonacci Number
- A/B Testing
- PayPal | Website | PayPal Mastercard
- HSBC | Website
- Coinbase | Website
- The Tim Ferriss Show | Episode #244: The Quiet Master of Cryptocurrency — Nick Szabo (featuring Naval Ravikant)
- AngelList | Website