Ted Naiman is a board-certified Family Medicine physician at the Department of Primary Care at a leading major medical center in Seattle. His personal research and medical practice are focused on practical implementation of diet and exercise for health optimization.
He is the author of The PE Diet, a diet and exercise book that breaks down every single dietary strategy into one simple metric: PROTIEN and ENERGY. Inside the book, Ted explains protein to energy ratio, how it can optimize your health, and why food choice is everything.
Listen to Ted’s other appearances on the podcast:
- The Most Effective Diet for Fat Loss, Daily Workouts to Failure and The Problems with Supplements
- How to Get Shredded With Intermittent Fasting, The Potential Benefits of Higher-Frequency HIT Workouts, and The Case for Not Eating Vegetables
- The Benefits Of High Protein, The Truth About Fasting, And The Problems With The Carnivore Diet
In this episode, Ted Naiman gives us an overview of his book The PE Diet – what is protein to energy ratio, dietary strategies, diet and food guide, and much more.
Lawrence will help you generate more online revenue inside HIT Business Membership
Enjoy the show using buttons and links below!
- Listen to it on Apple Podcasts
- Stream by clicking here
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”
This episode is brought to you by ARXFit.com, ARX are the most innovative, efficient and effective all-in-one exercise machines I have ever seen. I was really impressed with my ARX workout. The intensity and adaptive resistance were unlike anything I’ve ever experienced. I love how the machine enables you to increase the negative load to fatigue target muscles more quickly and I love how the workouts are effortlessly quantified. The software tracks maximum force output, rate of work, total amount of work done and more in front of you on-screen, allowing you to compete with your pervious performance, to give you and your clients real-time motivation.
As well as being utilized by many HIT trainers to deliver highly effective and efficient workouts to their clients, ARX comes highly recommended by world-class trainers and brands including Bulletproof, Tony Robbins, and Ben Greenfield Fitness. To find out more about ARX and get $500 OFF install, please go to ARXFit.com and mention “High Intensity Business” in the how did you hear about us field – ORDER HERE
- 2:36 – COVID-19 impact on medical industry
- 4:58 – Is popcorn low-carb diet friendly?
- 15:00 – Overview of The PE Diet
- 20:27 – Food guide for optimal health
- 28:15 – Carnivore diet, veganism, elimination diets
- 40:50 – What is the safest elimination diet?
- 46:22 – Pub med and health information hacks
- 57:55 – Genetic testing for health
- 1:03:16 – How does diet affect joint health?
- 1:08:54 – Ted’s workout (Triple Failure technique)
Selected Links from the Episode
- The PE Diet: Leverage Your Biology to Achieve Optimal Health by Ted Naiman
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Diet Doctor
- Autoimmune Disease
- Carnivore Diet
- Elimination Diet
- Carnivore Cast
- Mitochondrial Fusion and Fission
- Discover Strength
- Protein to Energy Calculator
- Burn Fat Not Sugar
- Dr. James Fisher (Listen to my episodes with James here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4 and Part 5)
- Dr. Doug McGuff (Listen to my episodes with Doug here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, and Part 5)
- Dr. Paul Saladino
- Scott Myslinski (Listen to my episode with Scott HERE)
- Ryan Hall (Listen to my episodes with Ryan here: Part 1 and Part 2)
- Luke Carlson (Listen to my episodes with Luke here: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10, Part 11, Part 12, Part 13, and Part 14)
- Xavier Robinson
- William Shewfelt