Welcome to another inbetweenisode with yours truly.
In this episode, I give you a detailed insight into my current personal exercise and nutrition regimen, which has been heavily influenced by my guests and their work.
In this episode, I cover:
- A deep dive into my current workout and nutritional regimen
- How to employ a highly efficient and effective workout into your lifestyle
- How to make a high-intensity bodyweight training regimen work for you
- How to tweak your training program to enable progression and achieve better results
- How to eat to maximize muscle mass while minimizing fat gain – and more!
- Listen to it on iTunes.
- Stream by clicking here.
- Download as an MP3 by right-clicking here and choosing “save as”.
This episode is sponsored by Hituni.com, the best online courses in high intensity strength training. I recently completed their personal trainer course to increase my knowledge and become certified in HIT. HITuni offer DIY courses to help you get better results from your training and personal training courses to help you start and grow your HIT Business. Visit HITuni.com and use the code “HIB10” to get 10% OFF.
- On exercise regimens, playing competitive basketball, and my then-diet [5:07]
- Why I decided to get into bodyweight training – and what happened after [8:05]
- On motivation and the importance of setting goals [10:35]
- On the value of having a personal trainer [12:24]
- Going into detail about my high-intensity bodyweight training regimen [13:29]
- On workout progression and improving results [17:49]
- On basketball, sport, and other physical activities outside of working out [21:42]
- Going into detail about my current diet and nutritional regimen [22:29]
- On tracking and improving biomarkers [27:09]
Selected Links from the Episode
- Body by Science by Dr. Doug McGuff and John Little (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Kieser Training
- The Bulletproof Diet by Dave Asprey (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Hill Fit by Chris Highcock
- Project: Kratos by Drew Baye
- James Steele’s HIT Bodyweight Workout
- Quest Nutrition Protein Bars (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Exo Protein Bars (Amazon US)
- The Organic Protein Company – Organic Whey Protein (Amazon UK)
- Organic Coconut Oil (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Green & Black’s Organic 85% Dark Chocolate Bar (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Swanson Vitamin D, 5,000 I.U. (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Jarrow Formulas Krill Oil (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Green Pasture Blue Ice Royal Butter Oil / Fermented Cod Liver Oil Blend (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Myprotein Creatine Monohydrate (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- Scivation Xtend BCAAs, Watermelon (Amazon US / Amazon UK)
- How to leave a review for the podcast
- Dr. Doug McGuff (check out my interviews with Doug here: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3)
- John Little
- Dave Asprey
- Chris Highcock
- Drew Baye (check out my interviews with Drew here: part 1, and part 2)
- James Fisher (previous interviews with James are available here: part 1, part 2, and part 3)
- Luke Carlson (see my previous interviews with Luke here: part 1, part 2, and part 3)
- James Steele (check out my other interviews James Steele here: part 1, part 2)
- Alex Fergus (see my interview with Alex by clicking here)